Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Olbermann overdoes it



For the first time in memory since I became a huge fan of his show, I'm disagreeing with Keith Olbermann. We all know you hate Bill O'Lielly, Keith - your outrage and venom for him is nearly always well placed. But to honor Geraldo in any way is most definitely overdoing it.

When I watch this footage, both of these idiots look like they are trying out for the senior class play, and doing a very bad job at it.

"Thank you for coming - NEXT!"

This footage is about as spontaneous as professional wrestling. I despise both of these guys, but BOR much, much more.

Having said that, I'm still not inclined to name Geraldo Best Anything, other than Best of the Worst on State TV.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home