Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Thanks very much for your generosity

Thank you for your contribution! Your generosity makes it possible for me to spend even more time on my blog. As always, I welcome and encourage your feedback and suggestions about Count Me Blue. Please e-mail me any time at: rjphoto71@yahoo.com. Your information will be kept strictly confidential; I treat your information with the utmost care and I would never share your personal information with anyone. When writing, please tell me a little bit about you - I always enjoy getting to know people from around the U.S. and beyond.

A receipt for your contribution should arrive in your e-mail shortly from PayPal. Please contact me if you do not receive one within 24 hours, and I will make sure you receive a receipt right away.

Thanks so much again for your donation.

Sincerely,
RJ
(PECAD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home