Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Friday, March 24, 2006

Who's PECAD?

Hi! I've been hearing waaay too much about blogs lately, so I figured it's time I started my own. In an email recently, I discovered this Website from my friend Jen, and I liked how hers was formatted and this seemed like the site to finally get started. Hey, doesn't everyone have a blog now? I guess I shouldn't be left out of the mix, so here goes. It will be fun to type, but I have no idea how fun it will be to read. Boring? A snooze? Funny? Who knows? If anything, I'm writing it for me though; it's another opportunity to keep my writing sharp and focused.

So, who is PECAD? Well, I wanted to come up with a catchy sort of name instead of just RJ, or the dreaded name that is my birthright, Russell, so I figured an acronym would suffice. For those of you curious, PECAD = Photography Edmonton Cowboys Always Democrat. To those of you who know me, the word choice is no surprise. For the uninitiated: Philly is where this blog started and where I happily reside with my future bride; the Edmonton Oilers are my favorite sports franchise and always will be; the Dallas Cowboys are a very close second; and as for Always Democrat, well, that's self explanatory.

Enjoy reading, and I look forward to reading all of (or any of!) your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home