Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Another reason to love Crate&Barrel

I already loved Crate&Barrel, but now I have one more reason. We have been getting a large number of their famous white boxes delivered to our condo, because it's one of the places we are registered for our wedding.

Today, we received a box, and when I opened it, a little slip was at the bottom. It reads:



Bravo, Crate&Barrel. You not only have great items and a great store, but you are working to lessen your environmental impact. I'll get behind a store like that any day.

This brings me to my next point - a new feature on RJ's Journey, Green Gets My Green. I'm starting a list of companies down the right side of my blog that I discover are working to become greener. I'll provide the links, and hopefully you provide the clicks. The biggest incentive we can give companies to become more environmentally friendly is by giving green companies our business. Let's do the right thing by rewarding companies that do the right thing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home