Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

At last - a few wedding pix

At long last, I finally have a few minutes to post a few wedding photos. Can I ever stop serving people? (Above) Hey, I can say I've served in two countries now!

God, I miss the swim-up bar! I could go for a Miami Vice right now - a delish drink made of 1/2 pina colada and half strawberry daiquiri. Yum.


Pre-ceremony, no jitters.

My beautiful bride - the love of my life.

Vandra pre-ceremony

The Palapa at the Sheraton - a picture-postcard perfect day, but a hot one.

The crowd awaits...

Vandra with her parents, Ralph & Kathy, walking her down the aisle.

Vandra arrives at the altar

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home