Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wedding pics, part II

Here are some more pictures - I couldn't put them all in one post.

Another view, in sepia tone (I love sepia pictures)

One more view, from the side

Taking our vows

My friend Kiley (left) reads Frost's The Road Not Taken

I love this shot - the blessing of the rings

Husband & Wife!

We had to sign some documents at the top of the steps following the ceremony, including our marriage license. One one document, we had to do our thumb print. After that, some quick signatures, and it was official. Muy bien!

The top of the steps at the Sheraton - this is one of many pictures from here - there's so many to choose from - this is probably not even the best one, but our photographer took about 500 pictures. This is one of the better ones.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it is husband and wife...darling Treasure :)

Fri Sep 15, 02:25:00 PM PDT  
Blogger RJ said...

I've been so corrected, darling wife. Now go get me a beer! LOL :o) Just kidding, baby - love you!

Fri Sep 15, 02:45:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home