Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wedding pics, part IV

One last batch, for now. I'm going to upload all of the pictures to the 'Net in a few weeks, and when I do, I'll give links to them here. It's quite time consuming, and with school having just started, and with our east coast post-wedding celebration next weekend, the plate is quite full right now. But, I will get them up soon - promise.

Okay, the picture above - c'mon, you knew I was gonna do it, right? Okay, if you didn't, all the better. I've always wanted to do this, and when I told Vandra I wanted to do it, she thought it was a riot, so the vintage, authentic, 1990 Stanley Cup Finals Mark Messier jersey came with us.
And one more. I love the look on Beth's face (second from left). I don't think it's approval, but at least she's smiling! Just joking - love ya Beth - but I laughed when I first saw this pic and saw the look on her face.

Our first dance, to Dreamgirl, by (who else?!?) The Dave Matthews Band.

Another shot of our first dance - I love the panning by the photographer - it's a neat photo.

Vandra dancing with her father, Ralph.

Me dancing with my mom, who could hardly stop crying for this picture to be taken. Love you, mom!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home