Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Monday, August 07, 2006

Woo Hoo! Cabo here we come

Well, we are off to Cabo - our wedding awaits, along with a tropical paradise. We're so excited and we've waited so long with so much planning, it's kind of difficult to put it into words, so I'm not going to try.

Obviously, I'll going to be away from the blog for a bit. But, I'll be doing lots of reading and listening to Podcasts on the beach, so I'll be doing lots of writing when we get back. Let the reader beware!

When we return, I promise to share lots of wedding pictures, and I'll also be writing about a great deal that's been on my mind that I haven't had time discuss on here lately, including the Swiftboating of John Murtha, the demise of AOL (Yay! - and I mean that), more lies and bullshit from Rick Santorum, the long-promised movie review of Who Killed the Electric Car, a book review or two, and plenty more.

See you in a few.

Adios!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home