Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bush stumps for Whatshisname Lamberti



Countdown with Keith Olbermann just keeps gettin' better and better. I love it when Olbermann and Co. bring us videotape like this. And, in turn, I bring it to you. In a way, I'll be bummed when the '06 mid-terms are over - Olbermann has been must-see TV for me every night. But, it won't be long and campaign '08 will be gearing up, and with it, Countdown. Keep keepin' 'em straight, Keith O.

Anyway, on to the clip above. So, who is it, Mr. President? Jeff or Dave Lamberti? (For the record, it's Jeff.) At the end of days like this, the Bush has to say to himself, "How much longer do I have to put up with this shit?" For the record, Mr. President, you've got 813 days to go, and no matter how bad things get in Iraq, or how bad the upcoming election goes, many of us are much more eager to see you go than you might be to go. Starting Nov. 8, you are officially a lame duck, no matter how the mid-terms go.

Too bad about the 22nd Amendment, eh, Mr. President? I'd love to get another crack at campaigning against you. Doing campaign work against you in Bucks County in '04 was one of the best things I've ever been a part of, and I've love to see you get the stuffing kicked out of you in an election. Oh well, you'll be leaving soon enough, and that's good enough for me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home