Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It works! Subscribe to my blog

You can now "join me on my journey" by having my blog delivered right to your virtual doorstep. Simply click on the orange box at the top right of the home page, and it will take you to Feedburner, a site that will not share your e-mail information in any way; it simply routes my blog feed to the e-mail/e-mail provider of your choice. It's a service that I've signed up for, and I'm confident it's legit.

I tried it this morning, and it worked, but it was delivered to my Yahoo home page, not directly into my e-mail box. I think I can make that happen, too, but I'm still working the kinks out. I'll post about this in the near future when I have more information about how to subscribe to get it right into your inbox.

Happy reading (I hope), and please drop me an e-mail or a comment on the blog to let me know about any problems.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no coverage of the Kerry Comments?

Tue Oct 31, 10:36:00 PM PST  
Blogger RJ said...

Oh, I'll most definitely have something to say about Kerry and the reaction to it a bit later today. I would have written on it yesterday, but it was Halloween, so we were a bit busy last night.

Wed Nov 01, 02:50:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home