Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Xpress Your View - witty bumper banter

I found a great Website during the 2004 election that I bookmarked and never forgot. Well, with the '06 campaign in full swing and the election just days away, I've got some new stickers for my ride which are pretty sage. Take a look...

Any bumper sticker that takes a swipe at Ann Coulter's screed about President Clinton is worth its weight in gold, especially when it ties in Bush. Sweet.

I let out a whoop when I saw this one. Good stuff.

I saved the best for last. This one's gold. Any bumper smack that points out the hypocrisy of the Pro-Life movement, as well as conservatives who supposedly have family values, has paid for itself 10 times over. Many conservatives have no problem with thousands of Iraqis being slaughtered because of our presence in the country, but they turn around and decry things like abortion (in cases where it is entirely justified) and stem cell research. Sleep well, people.

Anyway, the Website where I bought these bits of wisdom is called Xpress Your View, and if you like the stickers above, take a look; these are just the tip of the iceberg. The site also has some interesting links to political articles, too. Oh, and if you place an order, input "XPRESS" in the "Customer Code" box, and save 15 percent on your purchase. ;o)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home