Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I seen it at MicDonalds

I dropped by McDonald's to get lunch today (big mistake, I'm still paying for it), and from the counter I could see a sign hanging in the employee area by the time clock that read:

Be Courteous!
Be Aware of What Your Doing!

Just when I think I'm having a bad day (and I am) and things aren't going my way, I see something like that and I'm really thankful about how lucky I am. Lucky that I have a roof over my head, and that I've received a decent education. I'm serious.

Da Da Da Da Daaah...

I'm lovin' et!

This random thought brought to you by Immodium-AD - When that Quarter Pounder makes you flounder, reach for the IAD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home