One final year-end award...
Yea, yea, I know I'm behind, but it was a busy week between Christmas and New Year's, and I wanted to offer you one more of my inaugural year-end awards. This one is for Political Video Clip of the Year. I narrowed it down to two, and I couldn't decide between them. So, once again, I bring you the co-winners of Political Video Clip of the Year. ...
This one got a lot of play on my blog just prior to the election and the day of the election. It's awesomely done, and the choice of soundtrack for this gem couldn't have been better. Watch it once more, and enjoy.
The only bummer from this video, when I watch it now with a few months hindsight, is that Ned Lamont didn't prevail in Connecticut. So, Congress (and Connecticut) is stuck with Joe Lieberman for another six years.
And the other winner, in two parts...
And part two...
It was even tough to pick from the many great, courageous "Special Comments" that Olbermann gave his viewers in 2006.
It strikes me how apropos this video is, months after Olbermann delivered it. The one thing that has changed is the wholesale slaughter of John Kerry in the mainstream media; the right-wing noise machine has moved on to bigger and better fish --- namely Nancy Pelosi and company, now that they are in power.
Keep up the awesome job, Keith. There are too few voices like yours today, who would dare to question this administration, much less slam it for the disastrous decisions it has made, at home and abroad.
This one got a lot of play on my blog just prior to the election and the day of the election. It's awesomely done, and the choice of soundtrack for this gem couldn't have been better. Watch it once more, and enjoy.
The only bummer from this video, when I watch it now with a few months hindsight, is that Ned Lamont didn't prevail in Connecticut. So, Congress (and Connecticut) is stuck with Joe Lieberman for another six years.
And the other winner, in two parts...
And part two...
It was even tough to pick from the many great, courageous "Special Comments" that Olbermann gave his viewers in 2006.
It strikes me how apropos this video is, months after Olbermann delivered it. The one thing that has changed is the wholesale slaughter of John Kerry in the mainstream media; the right-wing noise machine has moved on to bigger and better fish --- namely Nancy Pelosi and company, now that they are in power.
Keep up the awesome job, Keith. There are too few voices like yours today, who would dare to question this administration, much less slam it for the disastrous decisions it has made, at home and abroad.
Labels: 2006 election, Countdown with Keith Olbermann, MSNBC, Political Video Clip of the Year 2006, President Bush







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home