Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Monday, February 26, 2007

More PBS Frontline on prewar press

About a week and a half ago, I wrote about a great PBS Frontline piece about prewar intelligence. (Click Here to see my previous thoughts.) It just occurred to me that I never brought you the other two parts, so here they are. This is pretty powerful stuff. I have to confess that I grow tired of people saying that we "shouldn't look back" or that we "shouldn't continue to debate how we got started in the war" or "why we went over there." Ree-diculous.

Anyway, I found this to be very thought provoking and informative, so I wanted to bring you the rest of it. Actually, here's Part I again, and Parts II & III follow...

PART ONE



PART TWO



PART THREE

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home