Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

At long last... Photoshop CS3!

I've been waiting for this for a long time. Today, Adobe Systems, my favorite software company, announced the new version of Adobe Photoshop - dubbed Adobe CS3 (Creative Suite 3), or Photoshop 10. Since I own Photoshop 7.0, I'm well overdue for an upgrade. Most exciting of all, since I'm in education, I get the educational discount.

If anyone has any recommended seminars to attend, I'm all ears. Ben Willmore has an excellent reputation as one of the premiere Photoshop experts in the country, but he doesn't tour very often. I'm hoping to attend a seminar sometime this summer.

I've also downloaded trial version of Adobe Lightroom, and I'm going to poke around that over Easter Break to see if it's worth the investment. With my educational discount, the price certainly is right for Lightroom.

I just wanted to share my excitement and enthusiasm with today's long-awaited Photoshop announcement. A new version only comes out every two to three years, so it's a pretty big deal, especially when you are three versions behind!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home