B Box mutes Inhofe during Gore testimony
I've been waiting for this for quite some time. Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe, the leading global warming denier and former chair of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works has finally been put in his place.
The committee's new chair, California Senator Barbara Boxer, rightfully put Inhofe in his place today during Al Gore's long awaited testimony to the committee on global warming.
It was pretty obvious that Inhofe was awaiting his chance to try and put Gore in his place. Instead, Inhofe got punk'd by Boxer. I'll have more on Gore's testimony a bit later or tomorrow.
This video sure is fun to watch - I've been waiting to see this since the election some 17 weeks ago. Here's hoping the Democrats maintain and increase their razor-thin majority in the Senate and that they also recapture the White House so we can finally realize some real progress on global warming.
Slainté, planet Earth.
Labels: Al Gore, Barbara Boxer, Global Warming, James Inhofe







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home