Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Monday, March 26, 2007

More DeLay delusions

I'm not done with DeLay by a damn site. Take a look at two more pretty good examples of the man's character. First, Keith Olbermann made a special comment about DeLay's new garbage book, which it appears no one is buying. Bring it, KO...



Olbermann put author DeLay's Hitler reference in perfect perspective. I'm so sick of hearing about Nazis and World War II in our political discourse. There ought to be a law... In fact, both have been referenced so often while being used to justify so much, I wonder if Newt Gingrich used the Nazis as an excuse when he got caught cheating on his wife?

NEWT: Yea, yea, okay, I f----- her. But, Germany invaded Poland! What are you, an appeaser? Are you siding with the terrorists? Why not just let me finish my job? I was just getting to the surge!

WIFE: I've got chemo in 20 minutes, Newt. GET OUT!



Next, check this one out - here, DeLay, appearing on CNN with Wolf Blitzer late last week, takes President Clinton to task for things such as cheating in golf. I can't believe I just typed that.

His seemingly insane comments, coupled with his denial that he ever did anything wrong while being strongly linked to the Jack Abramoff Scandal, simply makes him irrelevant political theater at this point.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home