Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Best protest sign ever

I forgot to post this pic the day I found it - things get easily lost on my computer desktop. I have a nasty habit of not keeping it organized, and with our new 24" screen, it's just a bigger desktop to neglect.

The protester's sign marked the number of times Attorney General Alberto Gonzales testified that he "didn't recall" an event or fact during the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on April 19, 2007, about the controversial dismissal of eight U. S. attorneys.

Imagine how busy this guy would have been with the same sign with President Reagan's many utterances of "I don't recall" during the Iran-Contra Scandal.

Anyway, well done - I love it that this guy thought to do that.

AP Photo/Dennis Cook

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home