Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Firecracker! Firecracker! Kill me now!


That's the cheer I was singing after looking at this train wreck. People who parody Michelle Malkin (is she even worthy of that?) are downright despondent tonight, because this video cannot be beat.

Seriously, this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen on the Internet.

EVER.

It's so bad it hurts.

There are young horny male Repubes all over the country tonight who...

Oh, nevermind. I'm not even going to go there.

What is understood, needn't be discussed.

Malkin and Ann Coulter are busy racing each other to the bottom of right-wing politics. It seems as if they are trying to outdo one another. I just pray that Coulter doesn't decide to don any sort of skimpy outfit - that would be just too much to take.

This is barely worth responding to, but I'll say this - if there's any loser in any debate about the War in Iraq, try these three on for size: Bush, Dick and Don. These three had over four years to win the war (okay, almost four for Rummy) and haven't accomplished a damn thing, 3,200+ American lives and $600 billion later.

And now Repubes want to paint Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid as a loser because he says the obvious, that "the war is lost"?!?

Preposterous.

Hat tip to my friend Lisa who e-mailed me this video - Bravo, Lisa, although I now need to carve out my eyes with a spoon and puncture both ear drums. Actually, I don't know whether to praise Lisa or yell at her for putting this truly disturbing visual in my head.

It disturbed me so much, naturally, I had to bring it to you. You're welcome. :D

Video via Eschaton

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home