Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Montana gone wild! Next up - a playground fight after school


I wouldn't even really care about this, but I thought I'd bring it to you because 1. it shows the death of decency in our politics, and 2. Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer appeared on Real Time With Bill Maher last Friday, and I really liked his attitude, confidence and manner. However, it looks like Montana House Majority Leader Michael Lange, a Republican, doesn't share those sentiments.

In the video clip above, Lange's message for Schweitzer: "My message to the governor is to stick it up your ass."

Nice.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home