Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

A quick note about the new format

FYI - If you are having trouble viewing CMB with the new two-column format, here's a quick tip that can help you view it better (without the center column being scrunched into a tiny space): close your Bookmarks (Favorites) on the left side of your browser window. That will allow you to pick up some real estate.

Other than that, there's not too much I can do to help, other than to politely suggest you upgrade your monitor. Stats show that less than 10 percent of Internet users are using 800 x 600 monitors. I'm spoiled - I have a 24" flat screen, but even a 17" screen (with favorites closed) will allow you to view CMB in a readable format.

If all else fails, you can subscribe to CMB via a feed, or get the daily e-mail. (However, the one drawback in getting my latest posts e-mailed to you is that many pictures do not come through accurately, and videos cannot be viewed. Regular readers know that I include lots of video on the site.)

Hope you like the new layout, and as usual, I'd love to hear from you. Drop me a line at: rjphoto71@yahoo.com and let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
RJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home