Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Thursday, May 24, 2007

And down the urinals they come!


I'm going to try to mix it up today, because I have so much to post, but I don't want it to be all serious. With the way things are going in our country today, if we don't stop to take some time to laugh, we could go batty by watching the news.

Anyway, this vid is priceless. It's The Running of the Urinals at The Preakness Stakes. These people are crazy - I can't imagine it tickles getting pelted in the head with a full can of beer. It looks like crazy fun though. I have to get to the Preakness at least once in my life. It's so close, so I have to put it on my list. My friend Dave has been going for years, and he tells me it's a weekend of craziness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home