Clips from Bill Maher's show last Friday
I know that many on the right hate Sean Penn, and that's why I like him even more. He often is very "in-your-face" and vulgar to prove his point, and that can sometimes distract from his message (a lesson I'm also learning), but that doesn't make his message any less poignant. On Friday, Penn was on Real Time With Bill Maher - above is his line of the night.
This is one of Maher's best "New Rules" in a long time. I love how it opens - "...like just calling something 'French' is the ultimate argument winner. As if to say (heh heh) 'what can you say about a country that was too stupid to get on board our wonderful conceived and brilliantly executed War in Iraq?"
Priceless.
Labels: Real Time With Bill Maher, Sean Penn







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home