Hannity & Hitchens engage in a REASONABLE debate. Wow.
I'm just coming out of sleep deprivation hell, and I have so much to write about, I didn't even know where to begin. But, a debate about religion between Christopher Hitchens and Sean Hannity seems about as good of a place as any to start.
I'll say this about Hitchens - the man has cajones. Whether you agree or disagree with him, it does take lots of courage to be so anti-God in the United States today. I certainly don't share all of his views, but I find him thought provoking, and that alone is reason enough to listen.
This video piece is noteworthy for another reason - the docility of Sean Hannity. Could it be that he's changing? Yea, right. But, clearly he knows Hitchens isn't a man who can be easily brought to heel, and Hannity doesn't really try. That's not something one sees too often in Hannity. For that matter, Hannity, whether on this show or on Hannity and Colmes, rarely has anyone as a guest who can't be subdued with rhetoric and shouting.
Labels: Christopher Hitchens, Sean Hannity







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home