Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy Memorial Day, everyone

I thought I'd have more time to write this morning, but we have too much to do around the condo to get ready for our annual Memorial Day party, so I'll leave you with this photo I took yesterday in the city. It's a picture of one of my favorite murals. For those of you who have never visited Philadelphia, the city is well known for its extensive number of well-done murals - one of the largest of any city in the world.

This one seemed appropriate to post on Memorial Day. I pray for our troops, and I hope they are out of harm's way, today and every day. May they get home soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home