Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Random pix

I thought two things when I saw this picture in Time of Al Gore in his office: 1. Is this how neat he would keep the Oval Office? :-) and 2. That's a pretty sweet screen set-up. I was thrilled to get one 24" screen late last year, and he has what looks to be three screens that are at least 20" each. Now bad, Al. Now, use those three screens to judge your popularity in the opinion polls, and jump into the presidential race, will you?

Via

I always knew that Welsh Corgis (my favorite dog) were smart, but this smart? Just another reason that I can't wait to have one some day.

Via

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home