Another great '08 campaign site to bookmark

[Click on Image for Larger View]
I don't remember how I found this site last night, but I'm happy I did. In addition to Electoral Vote Predictor, you have to check out this site out - it's Fizzdom.

It's got great polls like the one above, graphics galore and tons of video. It's one of the best DemocratIC Websites I've found in a while. I'll be giving this site more hits than President Bush's credibility as we make our way through the primaries and the '08 election. I don't know how many people work on this site, but it's done by some talented people.
The commentary's pretty biting, too. There's a lil' somethin' somethin' for the McCain hater in all of us, too - one section has 20 well-documented things that the Senator has changed ("modified") his positions on over the last decade. I could spend hours on this site.
Anyway, check it out - you'll be glad you did.
Labels: 2008 election, 2008 Presidential Race, Electoral Vote Predictor, Fizzdom







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home