Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Monday, June 18, 2007

Funniest cat pic ever, or saddest? Both!

I was cruising around MySpace this morning on some of my favorite comedian pages, and sometimes, the comments on those pages are the best. Anyway, when someone leaves a funny comment, often I will go to that person's profile to read more. Anyway, I found this picture on one of the profiles, and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

I've written many times that I'm fascinated with our cat, and one of the things that cracks me up most is that cats really do have facial expressions just like humans do, and the pic above proves my point beyond a reasonable doubt.

This just in - cats HATE water. We had to give our Butter a bath once, and he was NOT happy - it was a two-person job, because if just one of us had done it, dozens of claw and bite marks would have been the result.

Great photo - that one should be entered into a pet photo contest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home