Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday Cartoons

Here's the best of the best I found this week in political cartoons. I'm waaay behind on writing, but I'll get back to it tonight. You'll see how I've been spending all of my spare time very shortly.

I'd like to know just what Hillary Clinton was thinking?!? A Celine Dion song? It's not exactly her husband's Don't Stop Thinkin' About Tomorrow by Fleetwood Mac, that's for sure. With a Celine Dion song, I can't stop thinking about yesterday. Yeesh.

Speaks for itself. Bonds is a disgrace, and pretty soon, so will Major League Baseball's most hallowed record. Just another reason that football and hockey are superior. The last time I checked, Emmitt Smith and Wayne Gretzky weren't juiced, and they both hold arguably the most esteemed records in their respective sports.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home