Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Monday, July 23, 2007

Candidate vid of the night from debate


I wrote about this before, but I think this was easily the best political advertisement that was shown during the Democratic debate tonight.

I like the fact that Edwards is taking on this early embarrassment head on, thereby largely taking it away as any sort of campaign issue. His frickin' hair and how much he spends on it is immaterial to me - I don't really care. It's just the mainstream media's infotainment reporting that should have no bearing on the campaign, just as Mitt Romney's money spent on a make-up appointment before a debate is equally stupid.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home