Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Monday, July 23, 2007

Check out the latest Kitlers

I ran across this last week, and it's one of the oddest things I've found on the Internet, and one of the funniest, too, in a very weird way.

It's Cats That Look Like Hitler! - a site that features cats that bear a resemblance to one of the most murderous butchers that humanity has ever known. The "models" on the site are known as Kitlers. You can even vote for your favorite Kitler. If you have a 20-spot and absolutely nothing better to do with it, you can even by Kitler apparel.

As much as I love cats, I don't think I'd ever want one that looked like the one above, though. I can just imagine going to pick out a kitten - if I saw one with a Hitler 'stache, I'd pass.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home