Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm in Washington, but stay tuned!

We landed in Washington State yesterday, and we are now happily relaxing, ensconced in the Olympic National Forest on the Duckabush River. (No, I didn't take the photo above - I've included it here strictly for aesthetic purposes.)

Fortunately, Vandra's parents have broadband access at their remote oasis in the forest. Sweet! Relaxation, away from civilization - this place was almost custom made for me. No TV, on a river, but I can still get the laptop and peck away or work on my digital photos.

In the coming days, I'll be posting lots of stuff - I finished a book on the flight out, and I'm pretty far into another. I have four more to read if I have the time between photography, visiting with my in-laws and our day trip to Seattle.

So, please stay tuned - I'll be posting lots and lots of stuff while I'm out here. After all, the idiocy in the world of politics and sports doesn't take time off for vacation. Now, I finally have time to catch up with all of my thoughts with lots of writing. More in a bit.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home