Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Britney accident chart

There are an infinite number of reasons why people should be required to take some sort of a qualification course before becoming parents. I'm only 3/4 kidding - in a free society, that's never going to happen, but it's tragically sad how mindlessly hapless some parents are, and Britney Spears is the latest annoying example.

I found this on Arianna Huffington's new political satire site, 23/6, and it game me a laugh so I thought I'd share. If you haven't checked out 23/6, give it a click when you have a minute - it really is hilarious.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home