Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Saturday, November 10, 2007

New Philly handgun

Send someone to hellie with this new cellie, brought to you by Nokia and the City of Brotherly Shove, Philadelphia. I got this over e-mail today, and I just laughed at the irony - Philly is now well over 300 murders for 2007. The only question now is, how high will it go?

I don't mean to trivialize death, but this city is on the brink of being out of control. Here's hoping new mayor Michael Nutter can restore control.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Restore control?? You aint fooling anyone. Everybody knows you liberals love and embrace criminals just like you love and embrace terrorists. I would think that you cheer on the murders in Philly. After all, isn't that where one of liberals' biggest heros is from? Mumia the cop killer.

here is a riddle, it is along the lines of the chicken and the egg. Which came first, the Coward or the Liberal?

Tue Nov 13, 10:22:00 PM PST  
Blogger RJ said...

You're highly entertaining. I can't tell you how much joy it gave me today, knowing that I've angered you. Just when my blogging is lagging, I get inspired all over again.

Oh, and yea, I DEFINITELY cheer the murders in Philadelphia ~ the more murders the better. After all, I live right in the city, so of course I want to live in a city overrun by violence.

My big question for you, Mr. Giuliani, is how do you have this much time to read my blog? Don't you have a campaign of fear to be running? If you're too busy reading my blog, you might miss out on an opportunity to profit from America's fear, Mr. 9-11 Profiteer.

Thu Nov 15, 01:17:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home