Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Give your bumper '08 attitude

I've mentioned this site before, but it's worth mentioning again, because it's got some great new stickers for the '08 campaign. Click on the image above to take a look at some of the new ones for all of the remaining candidates - McCain, Hillary and Obama. The anti-McCain ones are totally money - I ordered a few earlier today. Even though I don't agree with them, I have to confess that the Hillary stickers are pretty funny.

If you have an appetite for anti-Bush stickers, this is your place to go, too. Half the time, I just click on the site when I need a good laugh.

Anyway, no matter your political persuasion, you'll find something on the site you'll like. Tell 'em CMB sent ya. :o)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home