Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Working through technical glitches

For those of you having trouble loading the homepage, please be patient - I'm working through it. It's a problem with Adobe Flash Player. You may get an error about a script problem. If you press "Dismiss All" or something similar in an error box that may pop up, you can still view the site. I'm not an html technical expert, but I'm learning. For now, my best method is process of elimination. I should have things running normally in a day or two.

Thanks for your patience, and of course for dropping by CMB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home