Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Burnin' time: Discovery's Cannon Challenge

[Click on the image to go to the game]

I dare you to not waste lots and lots of time on this one - it's the Discovery Channel's Cannon Challenge. It's remarkably fun, and I have to warn you - you'll burn plenty of time once you start playing this one. I got to Round 5 the first time I played, and missed Round 6 by one shot - honest! It is a great deal of fun, though, so give it a, um, shot. You'll love me for it, and your boss will hate me. Yes, you're welcome.

Enjoy!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pecad, You are correct,I waste too much time on the nlos cannon.
It has fifteen levels that I have done three times. What is good is that the values change from game to game so you cannot create a "Range Card".

Fri Apr 25, 02:28:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home