GOP voters taking orders from Limbaugh?!?
I got a pretty big kick out of this one - drug addict Rush Limbaugh imploring Republican voters to cross over and vote for Hillary Clinton to keep the Democratic fight for the nomination going. Talk about overestimating his power; Limbaugh ought to be worrying about his own party's fate this fall. Don't think for one second I'm not loving the fact that Limbaugh has to hold his nose and support McCain. Notice in this short little piece that Limbaugh fails to mention McCain by name, saying "our party's nominee is chosen" and "I want our party to win."
It's going to be a long 2008 (and really, a long four years) for the likes of Limbaugh and his
The sad part is that millions listen to this guy, and take what he says as gospel truth, at face value. Many are predicting the death of right-wing talk radio, but I'm not one of them. Sure, people like Limbaugh might be a little less influential than they used to be, as well as people who underestimate the Clintons, do so at their own peril.
Labels: 2008 Presidential Race, Rush Limbaugh







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home