Olbermann on McSame's Al-Q hat trick
(Sorry about the poor audio in this clip)
Here is Keith Olbermann's take on McSame's Al-Qaeda/Iran hat trick from last night. I don't have too much more to add to this, but I don't agree with Newsweek's Jonathan Alter - that this is more about McCain being simply tired from traveling, or that the media has grown tired of the "gotchya games" that it plays with all of the candidates. Well, that's not an excuse to make a stupid, factually wrong assertion three times in a row on the world stage while making a visit to Iraq not for campaign purposes. Where I do agree with Alter is where he mentions McCain's attempt to "conflate again, all of the bad guys over there in a way to confuse Americans who are not playing close attention." Damn right.
I like Olbermann's take just a little bit better - he offers two alternatives to McSame's mistakes: it's either "a two-day long senior moment interrupted by a moment or two of clarity," or "a George Bush-like conflagration." Either way, it's not good news for Repubes, other than to jump up and down while screaming, "Obama! Racist! Jeremiah Wright!" hoping that everyone forgets that McSame doesn't know what he's talking about.
h/t Crooks & Liars for the video
Labels: Al-Qaeda, Countdown with Keith Olbermann, Iran, John McCain, Jonathan Alter







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home