Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A montage of Hillary misogyny


I found this on the Internets earlier today, and I thought I'd share it. It shouldn't take you long to get outraged - this is the kind of garbage coverage that Hillary Clinton has been subjected to, since before she even declared her candidacy for president. Everyone is so busy complaining about the press coverage in one way or another, it seems to me the complainers are missing one important point - Hillary and Obama aren't the only ones doing damage to one another during the remaining Democratic primaries - so is the media. The only candidate who is truly getting a free ride from the pliant and fawning members of the media who "cover" him is John McCain, and there's plenty of proof - I'll post an absurd piece of footage in a minute. The only thing about McCain the media "covers" is his ass, because the media spends enough time kissing it.

I've written that I'm backing Obama, and I still am, but honestly, the closer we get to the primary, the more open I am to the idea of voting for Hillary. Right now, I'm about 70/30 in favor of Obama, but I very well could decide in the voting booth. Regardless of who wins next Tuesday's Pennsylvania primary and whoever gets the nomination, I will enthusiastically back in the general election. McSame is such a backward, absurd candidate, I wouldn't back him for all the whiskey in Ireland.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home