A PSA on the "C" word
Warning: This is not work-safe, and not for kids. Call this one rated "M" for Mature audiences. You've been warned.
Pretty funny. The video, that is, not that McCain has so little respect forthe trollop his wife that he would use that language toward her.
As for the person(s) who posted this on YouTube, the message with the video is about as succinct as I could ever hope to be about the incident:
Pretty funny. The video, that is, not that McCain has so little respect for
As for the person(s) who posted this on YouTube, the message with the video is about as succinct as I could ever hope to be about the incident:
An f-you to those too squeamish to discuss an incident speaking directly to the temperament and character of a guy who'd like to be President.Money. I echo those sentiments to people to squeamish to talk about McCain's potty mouth. I can tell you this - if Barack Obama said it about his wife, Michelle, what kind of media treatment would it be receiving? Good Christ - it would probably all that Fox News would run for 48 hours straight, along with Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Lielly and Michael "Wiener" Savage and Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin and Sean Hannity and... Well, you get the idea.
McCain's freaky-mean '92 outburst is a well-sourced story found in Cliff Schecter's book, The Real McCain. [Which I'm reading right now] Due to the particularly profane nature of the offense it would probably be useless to wait for the press to give it the full-on, endlessly repeating, 24-7 Reverend Wright treatment. So we'd love to help.
Labels: Cindy McCain, Cliff Schecter, John McCain, John McCain C Word, The Real McCain: Why Conservatives Don't Trust Him and Why Independents Shouldn't (Book)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home