Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Friday, July 25, 2008

A worthy Net Neutrality group

Badge
I received a message today from a group called The Point in a comment about my previous post on Net Neutrality, and I was intrigued. I checked out the group's Website, and it looks legit, and worthy of our time. Click on the badge at left to go to the group's Website, where you can sign up for the e-mail newsletter about Net Neutrality, among other things.

I love the spirit of this - the group's slogan, First Telecom to take the Net Neutrality pledge wins our business, is right up my alley. As wrote regarding Michael Savage's autism comments, considering how our media is dominated by corporate conglomerates, about the only power we have left is where we decide to spend our money.

I urge you to click on the badge above,  sign up for the e-mail updates, and to write your elected legislators, demanding that they stay on top of insuring the continuation of Net Neutrality.

This is a vital issue to every American, no matter which side of the political aisle your beliefs reside. Right now, we have it, but we certainly won't keep it without a fight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home