Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Friday, August 08, 2008

The Sopranos, edited for TV


I promise I will get back to serious political stuff later tonight and tomorrow, but first I had to share this - it's hilarious. Just about anyone can appreciate the humor, but if you watched the Sopranos, you'll get it even more. Enjoy, and I'll be back later tonight and tomorrow morning with lots more. I'm wrapping up reading a few books I want to tell you about, as well as loads of stuff from this week in the world of... you guessed it, politics. Both candidates seem to be getting crazier by the minute, but one more markedly than the other - no mystery who I think that is.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home