Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Did you notice two things last night?

I'll admit that I didn't notice this during the debate (call me crazy, but I was mostly paying attention to what the candidates said), but notice who was wearing a flag pin last night, and who wasn't? (By the way, the pin was probably made in China - a little irony with your morning caffeine.)

I'm watching and listening to Morning Joe, and Joe Scarborough is talking about how Barack Obama looked "darker" than usual. Really? WTF? Who cares? It's merely the latest example of our superficial media reporting on the things that matter least.

Anyway, back to the real issues that matter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home