Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween, everyone

I found this on Politico, and I think it's neat. It's from Ben Smith's column:
Reader Steve Rawson of Raleigh, N.C., sends in this photo; he says his wife, Casey, a teacher, carved the pumpkin on the left, and though he tried to explain, I still don't quite get how. Something involving pumpkin websites and shaving bits of pumpkin halfway.
Good stuff. Let's hope Obama is carving up someone else, in an electoral vote sense, in four days.

Please check back today, I have much, much more to bring you. And this weekend will be my bloggiest ever - I have about 15 pieces in various stages of completion that I've been trying to find the time to finish. Oh yea, and that doesn't include anything else that might happen this weekend, and we all know that there will be plenty of new developments on the campaign trail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home