Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The last hockey dispatch!


What a ride it's been. Congratulations to the Carolina Hurricanes - you have one amazing hockey team. I'm so proud to be an Oilers fan - it was an experience I'll never forget, and I'm so happy that I got to go to Carolina for game 7. I won't bore you with commentary or my thoughts on game 7 - I've polluted this blog with enough of that! Just a few memorable pictures. ...

I got Don Cherry, THE most famous hockey personality in Canada, to take a picture with me, AND sign my jersey!

The autograph!

The practice puck that I caught during the game day skate.

Oilers fans are the best. Look at these guys!

I'm sure Jaws is happy the playoffs are over. He's usually an unwilling fanimal. Okay, always.

With a few tweaks and key signings, the Oilers could take this thing next year. One thing's for sure, going into the summer - I can't wait for next season to begin!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home