Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Monday, October 23, 2006

Bid on a Mark Foley action figure!

A friend sent me info. on this today, and I almost died when I read it. There's a Mark Foley action figure up for auction on eBay right now. Check out some pix...

Priceless!

What detail!


Um, nice package there, Mr. Foley!

Ahh, that one's too easy - I'll let it go.

Anyway, check out the auction Here. Pretty funny stuff. I only make light of it because Foley is just begging to be made fun of - he's turned into a charicature - first it was childhood molestation, then the alcohol, whatever. It shouldn't have taken a major scandal for you to seek help for all of those things, you fool.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home