A few funny cartoons

I found this on the Web last night and I was laughing my ass off. Ahh, ya just gotta love the world of Photoshop we live in. These two boobs really are Bevis & Butthead.
It doesn't get much more succinct than that. I find it simply amazing that nearly six years after he left office, no matter the scandal or topic, if it looks unfavorably on this administration or the current version of the Republican party, people have the balls to blame it on Clinton.
I'm a sucker for political cartoons, and here's a serious one. It's from the October 9 issue of Newsweek Magazine...
It doesn't get much more succinct than that. I find it simply amazing that nearly six years after he left office, no matter the scandal or topic, if it looks unfavorably on this administration or the current version of the Republican party, people have the balls to blame it on Clinton.Labels: Beevis, Butthead, Political Cartoon, President Bush, President Clinton







1 Comments:
good picture
Post a Comment
<< Home