Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Monday, November 20, 2006

Blowhard Bill contradicts himself, again

Check out this little nugget of wisdom from Bill O'Lielly the other day on his radio show (courtesy of GamePolitics.com):

I don’t own an iPod. I would never wear an iPod… If this is your primary focus in life - the machines… it’s going to have a staggeringly negative effect, all of this, for America… did you ever talk to these computer geeks? I mean, can you carry on a conversation with them? …I really fear for the United States because, believe me, the jihadists? They’re not playing the video games. They’re killing real people over there.

After reading this, I went to O'Lielly's Website to check out the comedy. It took me all of 30 seconds to find a premium membership that any empty-headed conservative can subscribe to, which includes a podcast!

I'm wondering just how stupid O'Lielly thinks his listeners are? Must be pretty stupid, probably about as stupid as Ann Coulter thinks her readers are. They both should join forces and use the motto We decide, you just watch and read. And don't forget to listen to our podcasts on your demonic iPod.

I poked around his online store and couldn't help clownin' on it. Not only does O'Lielly think his readers and listeners are dumb, but he must think they're rich. Check this out...

Now you, too, can be a culture warrior, for $14.95. Fifteen bucks (+ shipping) for a stupid coffee mug? Hey Billy, it's bad enough you lie, distort, sexually harrass and intimidate (or at least try to), but you're now adding robbery to your dossier? Uh oh, wait - is Fox Security going to be knocking on my door? I'm sorry, Bill - I didn't mean it!

Sheesh - anyone who can stomach listening to your blarney night in and night out ought to get a free mug, as long as your mug isn't on the mug, Culture Warrior. Thank God Congress is finally going to do something about the minimum wage (and it took Democrats taking over Congress to make it happen). Pretty soon, poor slobs who actually believe your bullshit will only have to work about 2.5 hours to get one of these red beauties, plus tax and shipping.

What a deal.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home