Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My two favorite TV commentators together



I love this interview - two of my favorite political personalities on television. In addition to The Daily Show & The Colbert Report, if you're missing Bill Maher Friday nights on HBO and Keith Olbermann every weeknight on MSNBC, you're missing some ot the best political commentary on TV.

And Maher has a point about Bush's reaction upon hearing the news the morning of 9-11. I've often what went through this mind at htat moment. Obviously, we'll never know, but I've always thought it was something like, "Wow, the presidency isn't going to be a cakewalk after all."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home